Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a card from Fashion Bug?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who has a card from Fashion Bug?

Hiya!!

Does anyone know which cr Fashion Bug checks?
Anyone get a card with any negs?
What limit did ya get?

Any info would be helpful... I hate to be denied in store lol.

Message Edited by jcmycology on 08-18-2007 11:05 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who has a card from Fashion Bug?

I went on epinions.com and there are some reviews there.  It's issued by Spirit of America Bank.  A review was written by an employee who states that all types of credit are approved.  From her review, it appears they are fairly lenient and BK friendly. 

I also searched the creditboards' credit pull database and there's only one credit pull listed.  It looks like EQ was pulled on that person and she was denied stating a FICO score of at least 600 is needed.

I've shopped at this store before but I have never had their card so I have no personal experience.  I hope the info I found helps you though.

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 08-18-2007 04:17 PM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!
My EQ is the worst for me at 657.
Why doesn't anyone pull my EX? That's the best at 690 without any inq's or bad stuff.
I haven't applied for anything from SOAB so maybe.
I'd like to have the card for the next B1G1 for 1¢ Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently reapplied for a Fashion Bug Card and yes it is issued by Spirit of America bank and shows on your credit report as an inquiry from Charming Shoppes. They pulled EQ on mine which is also my lowest score and I was told it would be 7-10 days they would send me a letter. know I didnt get that one lol If you dont want to apply in the store you can go to www.fashionbugcard.com and apply there or on the phone

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW has a Fashion Bug card. Opened in 1988, last used circa 2001, and she tossed the card. I made her call and see about getting a card re-issued, since it's still reporting open. We have to head over to a store tomorrow. She needs to show 'em a Driver's License with a current address to get it reissued.

$500 limit on hers.

They do pull EQ.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.