cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you be getting a Credit Card Refund?

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Will you be getting a Credit Card Refund?

If you see a credit show up on your statements, this may be why:

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/17/pf/credit-card-refunds/index.html?source=linkedin

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: Will you be getting a Credit Card Refund?

my GF received a check last week for $4.xx. Didn't know what it was. She doesnt even use the card anymore since she got AMEX 6 months ago. We haven't checked her account yet but this is probably why she got the check.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 4
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Now that i read this i now know why i get phone calls about this issue. That i may be a victim of deceptive credit card practices. I always hanged up thinking it was fake. Good to know now.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 3 of 4
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Probably explains the $3.00 "fee credit" I show on my Capital One statement.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.