Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow arrival

tag
burberryboy007
Valued Member

Re: Wow arrival

+1 that..they're lightning fast with crediting points. Loving the 0% intro APR and the miles accumulate so quickly..

American Express Gold Card NPSL | NEFCU Platinum Visa 7.5k | Amazon Store Card 6.5k | Discover More 5.5k | American Express Delta Gold Skymiles 3k | Barclaycard Arrival+ 1.5k |
Starting Score: 664
Current Score: 745
Goal Score: 800

Message 21 of 23
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

@SnackTrader wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:
Barclays is actually a bigger bank than both Chase and Citi!

All three are big on a pretty big scale. In 2012, according to Yahoo finance, JPMorgan Chase, the holding Company for the banking operations, was $2.4 Trillion in Total Assets. At the same time, Barclays PLC, the parent for Barclays was $2.0 Trillion. They are both global giants, not much to really argue about here, except that neither likely want losses. Also, Citi was $1.9 Trillion. When you're that big, what's a $100 billion difference????

+1

I was really only stating it because it amuses me how some folk on here sometimes seem to perceive Barclays as a small-time operation. One bank I'm surprised hasn't made any real inroads into the US credit card market is HSBC, other than a token offering.

The US credit card division is tiny compared to Chase Card Services and Citicards for example. Barclaycard US has just over 8 million accounts including 29,000 Ring cardholders and 300,000 Arrival accounts. I think this is where people consider them to be small timers.

Message 22 of 23
CreditRookie22
Contributor

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.