Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex application status ?

tag
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

amex application status ?

is there an amex website where you can check your status ?? I was approved but I was wondering if it might show what my CL is ? I searched and it brought me to an amex site but it wants my full ss# 

thanks

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: amex application status ?

https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

Call here for your CL: AmEx: 800-567-1083 (App Status - Use with caution if attempting a denied app recon; have been advised by one member that they can only resubmit app with another hard pull)

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

is there an amex website where you can check your status ?? I was approved but I was wondering if it might show what my CL is ? I searched and it brought me to an amex site but it wants my full ss# 

thanks

I dont think you'd be able to find out your CL through their website or online. You can call the New Accs number: 1 866- 379-3643. Sometimes it takes a while for them to create your acc profile on its systems

Message 3 of 5
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

thanks for the number .. called up and the automated service said i was approved for 5k which is pretty low but I think I am going to transfer the 15k from my blue to the everyday so i will 20k limit and cancel the blue

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 4 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.