Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i get citi diamond and simplicity

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

can i get citi diamond and simplicity

Just approved for the Diamond, can I app for simplicity and be approved?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: can i get citi diamond and simplicity

I believe you need 8 days in between apps with Citi
Message 2 of 5
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Why do you want that particular combination of cards?  They’re almost identical.  Neither has rewards.  Most people use them for balance transfers, but I doubt Citi will let you do two balance transfers at once.  And remember, Simplicity cannot ever be product changed to any other card.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 3 of 5
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

If you were to apply for both would they pull your credit twice and just not approve you for the second for that reason or would it be an auto decline for that reason but without a credit pull? 

As of 11/28/2018
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Np1791 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

If you were to apply for both would they pull your credit twice and just not approve you for the second for that reason or would it be an auto decline for that reason but without a credit pull? 

Only once. I apped for the citi AA and DC on same day a year ago. I got approved for the Citi AA but was denied the DC but my credit only got pulled for the citi aa app.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.