Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap one eo info

tag
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

cap one eo info

ok i onlined chat and got switched from a platinum card to a quicksilver one card but they kept my annual fee and wouldnt give me a cli online or on chat beacue they gave me one via the luv button a month ago from 750 to 1250. does anyone think i have a chance at eo love to get my annual fee dropped or another cli. if so can someone pm there email and whats the best thing to tell them

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: cap one eo info

Contact them through their facebook page. It is sent to their EO and it has provided the best results by far. Just explain what you want, give them a contact number, and best time to call. They will get back to you within 24 hours. 

Message 2 of 3
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Re: cap one eo info

@azguy13 wrote:

Contact them through their facebook page. It is sent to their EO and it has provided the best results by far. Just explain what you want, give them a contact number, and best time to call. They will get back to you within 24 hours. 

I'm waiting on the EO to call me back.  I wasn't able to get my fees waived for good, but they are giving me the fee back from last year and this year, along with I've asked for CLI on my account.  She said it would take 3-4 days to hear back, so eitther tomorrow or Friday, I should hear something.  I've had the same limits since 2006 on my $500 card!

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.