Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap one question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cap one question

Both me and the lady have quicksilver cards. We got our replacement cards in today and on the back by the mastercard logo hers says world and my says platinum. Does this have any meaning for our separate accounts?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cap one question

It means she out ranks you and should run the house from this day forward.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Although humorous not helpful
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The difference is in the 3 different levels of benefits, Standard (you), World (her) and World Elite.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't effect cli limits, caps, etc I'm guessing?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not directly no but higher level benefits are generally offered to customers with better profiles and probably approved with higher SL. As a data point, my QS approved in April is a World Elite (WEMC) with 10k SL. It's similar to VISA where a Signature VISA (better benefits) is only offered to customers who qualifies for at least 5k limit. (with few exceptions).
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some info for the data books then. We both got platinum mastercard from cap in Dec of 2014. Both upgraded to quicksilver at same time. Hers says world and mine platinum. Yet I have a much higher cl. I keep trying to judge which direction the cap one world turns but the more I research the more I think that's impossible lol.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.