Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: failing

Ditto all previous responses.  You are trying to race the Tour de France on a tricycle at this point.  You need to garden, let your trike grow to a bike with training wheels, then take off the training wheels, then grow some more until you reach a real road racing bike.  The garden is the best place for that maturation to take place.  If there are considerations we are conjecturing about that we seem to be missing, please fill in the blanks.  Good luck and keep us posted!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

$2100/month = 25K
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oldMan87

$2100/month = 25K

True, but thats documented income with W2, there is lot more other income that leads upto $42k in total annual income.  While banks/CU only want to see documented income and unless other income involves child support, alimony or such income it never pays to dis(close). Once you mention it on the app, it becomes a permanent fixture on your credit record for years to come.

$42,000 divided by 12 =$3500 monthly income.

There is no BIG Purchase on schedule, however getting over rejection from failing to approve for 3 B/T cards is too much to handle for me. lol. Going back into the garden without seeing success on those CU cards will forever haunt me. At some point i will have to accept, however, that time is YET TO COME.

But my TOP TOP priority is REFINANCE my Auto Loan.

DCU @3.49% w/o Direct Deposit Checking or SDFCU @ 3.39 w/o direct deposit/checking is the debate. No credit pull yet on Alliant, but DCU & SDFCU credit pull has commenced. EX Fico2 is 792 & DCU EQ Fico5 is 708. Who will best serve my banking relationship needs in the near future is the debate i m having since Apr 2. 2018 for Credit pull good until May 2, 2018.

Both have credit cards with No Balance Transfer Fees (which indeed was always my goal before WF, fifth Third & Freedom rejection) but ended up with Slate with low SL. i can recon but o well !!!!!

So the goal here is while the credit pull has already happened and the scores support approval why not? Dont have PLOC ever so SdFcU also good for PLOC.  Very likely i will get $5k starting limits with DCU/SDFCU.  Agreed it just isnt 0% APR for 12/9/15 months but WTH, try & try and you will SUCCEED. Highest limit so far is only $4k on one card. I think i can do much better than that. Besides building up a credit Mix of installments/revolving will be a good thing for getting Mortgage by aug 2020.

Hopefully by then Documented Income grows for the better.

Then i can GaRdEn.

Message 13 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Dalmuswrote:

I'll also add to the drumbeat...  You need to garden.   With all of those accounts being so new,  that is likely what's holding you back (aside from the charge off) from approvals by the "good" banks.

Besides, you are carrying no balances on your cards, currently... Why do you need a card with a BT offer that you can't use?

+1 this , thank you Dalmus! With no balances to transfer, there is no dire need for a bt card or offer. That will come when you are ready for your next card. Take 6 -12 months to relax and use your cards responsibly. Your score will rise and your opportunities foryour dream cards will arise for sure.  Good luck but time to join our garden partySmiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymous

$2100/month = 25K

True, but thats documented income with W2, there is lot more other income that leads upto $42k in total annual income.  While banks/CU only want to see documented income and unless other income involves child support, alimony or such income it never pays to dis(close). Once you mention it on the app, it becomes a permanent fixture on your credit record for years to come.

$42,000 divided by 12 =$3500 monthly income.

There is no BIG Purchase on schedule, however getting over rejection from failing to approve for 3 B/T cards is too much to handle for me. lol. Going back into the garden without seeing success on those CU cards will forever haunt me. At some point i will have to accept, however, that time is YET TO COME.

But my TOP TOP priority is REFINANCE my Auto Loan.

@DCU @3.49% w/o Direct Deposit Checking or SDFCU @ 3.39 w/o direct deposit/checking is the debate. No credit pull yet on Alliant, but DCU & SDFCU credit pull has commenced. EX Fico2 is 792 & DCU EQ Fico5 is 708. Who will best serve my banking relationship needs in the near future is the debate i m having since Apr 2. 2018 for Credit pull good until May 2, 2018.

Both have credit cards with No Balance Transfer Fees (which indeed was always my goal before WF, fifth Third & Freedom rejection) but ended up with Slate with low SL. i can recon but o well !!!!!

So the goal here is while the credit pull has already happened and the scores support approval why not? Dont have PLOC ever so SdFcU also good for PLOC.  Very likely i will get $5k starting limits with DCU/SDFCU.  Agreed it just isnt 0% APR for 12/9/15 months but WTH, try & try and you will SUCCEED. Highest limit so far is only $4k on one card. I think i can do much better than that. Besides building up a credit Mix of installments/revolving will be a good thing for getting Mortgage by aug 2020.

Hopefully by then Documented Income grows for the better.

Then i can GaRdEn.

Just want to point out that while identifying information submitted as part of a credit app can (and often does) become part of your credit file, that's not the case with income. 

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idk but 2012 credit report on TransUnion show my income reported.
If that's changed now I m not aware of it.
Besides you can never prove cash income outside of household income which maximum allowed is $1700/ year for 2016 tax year. After that at least Medicare/ Medicaid deduction are necessitated.
Message 16 of 21
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Where are you looking at your TU report?

TU has credit monitoring services. And generally, you provide your income to credit monitoring services as it helps them sell their stuff. But income isn't part of the report itself that lenders see.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I m talking about the actual credit report you get in the mail from transunion when you have a " in the last 60 days have you had a denial" or annualcredit report or some such report not a TrueCredit or what use to be CSC. nothing like that.

Yes  that report back in 2012 showed your income if reported on the credit report itself. Nowadays thats no longer displayed.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Income has NEVER EVER been displayed on credit files. NOT IN 2012 Or ever.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Supposed 700+ scores with a $40k+ claimed income and your best card is $4k coupled with denials from five of the big names? I would tell you to garden but seems how everyone else has told you that and you very clearly don't want to hear it I will say to just keep on applying. Get it all out of your system now. Keep racking up the inquiries because they're only on your report for 2 years. Then, when your CO falls off, your inquiries should all have fallen off too and you'll be able to start getting approved again. Hopefully the frustration you will have endured through the constant barrage of failed applications will have taught you something by then as well.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.