Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot to use csp invite link question

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

forgot to use csp invite link question

My father apped and was approved for 33k destroying me he makes 300k a year. Irrelevent right now. I forgot to give him my invite link for 10k points. If i send chase his approval email from my accoint will they give me the 10k ur poiints?

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: forgot to use csp invite link question

@zerbherb wrote:

My father apped and was approved for 33k destroying me he makes 300k a year. Irrelevent right now. I forgot to give him my invite link for 10k points. If i send chase his approval email from my accoint will they give me the 10k ur poiints?

Congrats to dad just in time for a late fathers day present 

Sorry no way will Chase honor this request but no harm in trying 

I think the referral must be in with the app 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 10
zerbherb
Established Contributor

lol ill throw rocks at chase and switch to the prestige if they don't give me this.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 3 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@zerbherb wrote:

lol ill throw rocks at chase and switch to the prestige if they don't give me this.

Oh in that case 

Apply for the Citi Prestige(R) Card - Citi's Best Credit Card for Travel with ThankYou Points

App away Lol SMHSmiley Very Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 10
zerbherb
Established Contributor

SMH yeah. but the fact is i have gone far enough. I close the PRG and my credit supports it.

;
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not gonna happen. I tried twice in September and it didn't work. Link had to be used on the application.

Message 6 of 10
zerbherb
Established Contributor

you can't use the all of your grandparents died in 5 months. this year suck card. I CAN sadly.

;
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

I'll have to +1 those that say it's not going to happen.  I fell into the same boat when SO was approved but the link wasn't used.  They are great at matching opening bonus, but they won't budge on points for apps that weren't done through the approval link.

Message 8 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@zerbherb wrote:

LOL...

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 10
zerbherb
Established Contributor

we are throwing rocks at chase. and im apping for the prestige in october.

;
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.