Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hit the luv button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

hit the luv button

I got my amex card and activated it and hit the luv button. told 7-10 days.... is that a denial?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hit the luv button

overwhelmed wrote:
I got my amex card and activated it and hit the luv button. told 7-10 days.... is that a denial?

All I will say is be careful with Amex LUV.  It is not unknown to cause the dreaded F/R.

Message Edited by Brammy on 08-20-2007 10:51 AM
Message 2 of 12
autofly
Contributor

I got the 7-10 day response as well.  I am not worried about a FR.  Bring it on.  I was more than truthful.  I reported I make less than I actually do.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get denied for the CLI or are you still in your 7-10 day waiting period? yeah, I don't mind the F/R so much if I get one... I will just be embarrassed if I go to use the card and it is denied.
Message 4 of 12
autofly
Contributor

I am waiting.  I got the card in the mail on Friday and activated it and then went and pressed the LUV button.  Guess we'll know in a week.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 7-10 msg when I requested CLI a week or two ago because I had an FA on my CR. A CSR called me 2 days later to verify info and gave me the requested amount.

From most of the stuff I've read it generally equals denial unless you have an FA on t he CR that they soft pull for ARs.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for a 500.$ increase and then the next day I got declined on
the same 500.$ due to account not active for more than 30 days...
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think have been looking for luv in all the wrong places. Smiley Surprised
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

BKed_Rebound wrote:
I think have been looking for luv in all the wrong places. Smiley Surprised

LOL...Great, now I'll have that old country tune playing in my head all day.
Message 9 of 12
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

new amex card memebers now must wait at least 30 days before they can request their  first CLI they recently changed this policy so after 30 days you can try till then it will be denied
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.