Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opinion........

tag
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

opinion........

Amex green or delta. what's easiest to qualify for? 
Any other PIF cards out there?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: opinion........

laryn41 wrote:
Amex green or delta. what's easiest to qualify for? 
Any other PIF cards out there?

Delta is easier to get. Amex has two Gold PIF cards: Preferred Plus Gold and Rewards Plus Gold.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta, The green card needs reasonably good credit..
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would  want to pay AF  when you can get a  card you can do the same thing with credit card that has no AF

check with your CCC mine chase and cap1 offer autopay programs where you give them premission to debit your account on your due date.

Chase offers statement balance or minimum, the minimum make fool proof back plan for those working on paying down balance, in case they forget to make payment or if there is a problem with a payment during processing , if you pay more than the minimum prior to the due date then the auto minimum won't  happen.
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

rbbyrbsn wrote:
Why would  want to pay AF  when you can get a  card you can do the same thing with credit card that has no AF

check with your CCC mine chase and cap1 offer autopay programs where you give them premission to debit your account on your due date.

Chase offers statement balance or minimum, the minimum make fool proof back plan for those working on paying down balance, in case they forget to make payment or if there is a problem with a payment during processing , if you pay more than the minimum prior to the due date then the auto minimum won't  happen.

I have the Amex Rewards Plus Gold PIF card and earn 2 points for every $1 spent with Amex's partnered companies. I am racking up frequent flyer miles. BIG TIME! So I don't care about the AF.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.