Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what type of scoring does gemb use???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what type of scoring does gemb use???

Recently approved foe the wally card n smart connect thru paypal. I received the letters telling me which lender/score they used and they seem odd. For wally it shows EQ with a 456 fico and paypal shows TU 446. My actual ficos are EQ 663 TU 629. Anyone else seen this before?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: what type of scoring does gemb use???

@Anonymous wrote:
Recently approved foe the wally card n smart connect thru paypal. I received the letters telling me which lender/score they used and they seem odd. For wally it shows EQ with a 456 fico and paypal shows TU 446. My actual ficos are EQ 663 TU 629. Anyone else seen this before?

GECRB does not use FICO scores, they have their own in-house scoring system. Remember, a true FICO score will be from 300-850.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what type of scoring does gemb use???

@LS2982 wrote:

GECRB does not use FICO scores, they have their own in-house scoring system. Remember, a true FICO score will be from 300-850.

I did not know that.

My scores with GECRB must be pretty good since my PayPal SC Card has gone from 500CL (12/10) to 3500CL (2/9/12).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.