cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Apple Card is now available to everyone in the US

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Unveils new Apple Card

The Daily rewards seems great, but don't know the requirements yet.

Message 11 of 192
Contributor

Apple and Goldman CC update

Just announced by Goldman's CEO on CNBC.... a couple of months before launch

8/19 FICO 8 TU 724 EX 712 EQ 698

FICO 9 EX 737
Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 192
Established Contributor

Citi pulls out of negotiations to back the new Apple credit card

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/28/goldman-rival-pulled-out-of-apple-card-on-fears-it-was-money-loser.h...

Evidently, the banks aren't seeing the terms of the Apple card as being profitable enough....

Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($8K), Amex Simply Cash+ ($4K), Discover ($20.7K), Cap 1 Union Plus MC ($2500), Chase FU Visa Sig ($12K), Chase CSP Visa Sig($5K), FCB/Elan Rewards Visa Sig($10K), Buckle ($1.3K), BofA AAA Rewards ($65K), Paypal credit ($6.5K), BBVA Clearpoints ($7.5K), Cap 1 Savor ($10K)
Message 13 of 192
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi pulls out of negotiations to back the new Apple credit card

TBH, I'm surprised that Apple hasn't already opened it's own finacial arm or CC network. 

Message 14 of 192
Super Contributor

Barclay wants to close my Apple card since I don't use it.  It would be funny after the close it they send me a pre approval for the new one.  I'll pass on both.

04/24/2019: FICO 849 EQ 845 TU 848 EX
Message 15 of 192
Frequent Contributor

Barclays isn’t the underwriter for the new card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 753 TU 805 EQ 763
Goal Score: 800's

Total Individual CL: $162,100
Message 16 of 192
Established Contributor

New Apple Card Details Leaked

New Apple Card Details Leaked: Required Credit Score and More

"Specifically, the source said that an Apple employee with a credit rating between 600 and 700 was approved with a credit limit of $1,000."

27 FICO Scores + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

New CRADIS contacts, bearing 1 carom 9. Just think of EQ, TU, and EX as Cylon Basestars.

Message 17 of 192
Established Contributor

Re: New Apple Card Details Leaked

Thanks for the link, that is a good read...   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 192
Super Contributor

If they keep those credit score requirements, they’re going to really attract a lot of people who would normally be forced to get secured cards or less rewarding cards with most lenders. Could be very disruptive indeed if they manage to make more money than they lose on defaults. I’m curious how much of the cost of this experiment Apple is going to have to hold up, there’s no way Goldman is going to take the loss with all of these no fee cards.

Scores 1/2019:
Scores 9/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Does it look like I really need any more cards? My goal is to garden until 2/2020.
Message 19 of 192
Contributor

Great info, thanks

Starting score 6/19 TR 567 Ex 589 EQ 540
7/19 TR 620 EX 595 EQ 577
8/19 TR 643 EQ 614 EX 612
Goal: 680 by 12/19
Message 20 of 192
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.