Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALERT!! Superior Rental Purchase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ALERT!! Superior Rental Purchase

I applied for a Home Depot cli, receved the Hard pull for that from Citi/THD then on TU an inquiry showed up from Superior Rental Purchase the next day. Dropped my TU 3 points. The alert for the score drop is what tipped me off.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixitman did you put fraud alerts on your reports? I'm so curious what's going on. It sounds like a security breach
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

But what's baffling is superior rental purchase doesn't run credit! Or have a credit card... they are similar to a rent a center.
Message 13 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sorry this has happened to you all. This is a good alert for others not aware, because obviously, this is not an isolated incident, and many others could be effected.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 17
nickkinfl
New Contributor

I called Home Depot and they said that they don't know anything about it. I spoke with 2 different people.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I immediately put an alert on all three cra's
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixitman54: Did you ever find out about this? I just applied for a CLI at Home Depot and the same inquiry showed up on my credit.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.