Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU account gone from my EQ report?

tag
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

AU account gone from my EQ report?

So, my GF added me an AU on her Chase Slate card in Janurary. It showed up on all three of my CRA's about 3 weeks later. My GF and I have the same address listed as our "home" address. Well, I have checked my EQ report yesterday and it looks like that account has seemed to disappear from from EQ report. However, my score DID NOT change at all, but my AAoA went from 2 years to 3 months because of this.....

Anyone have an idea why this has happened? There has been no changes to my address or any of my personal information at all, or any out of the "ordinary" activity at all. Of course, I've check with my GF first and she said she didn't call to remove me as an AU or anything. It still shows on TU and EX, just not EQ anymore :-/

In my wallet: AMEX BCE $18k | AMEX ED $19.5k | AMEX EDP $10k | AMEX BCEP $10k | HEFCU $10k | Discover it $8.8k | Capital One QS $9k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Walmart $3,200 | JCrew $2,350 | Chase Slate (AU) $22k.
Now in the garden...
Current FICO Scores: 783 (EX) | 766 (EQ) | 764 (TU)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU account gone from my EQ report?

Bump?

In my wallet: AMEX BCE $18k | AMEX ED $19.5k | AMEX EDP $10k | AMEX BCEP $10k | HEFCU $10k | Discover it $8.8k | Capital One QS $9k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Walmart $3,200 | JCrew $2,350 | Chase Slate (AU) $22k.
Now in the garden...
Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Strange, I'm not familiar with EQ specifically with regards to AU's but it's possible Chase didn't report the account (or there were no changes on it) and it got whacked. 

I would wait for another reporting cycle before worrying about it, if it's still not there after it next updates on both TU / EX then it's worth asking about though presumably Chase will suggest they are reporting to all three (which is their default) and probably dump it in EQ's lap.

        
Message 3 of 5
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

Well her statement cuts today, so I assume Chase will be reporting it in the next couple of days.

I just think it's weird that it just disappeared from my EQ report before Chase even cut her statement.

Something had to have prompted EQ to drop it from my report before Chase reported...No?
Now in the garden...
Message 4 of 5
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

Again, the strange thing is that although this dropped off my report, my score didn't even drop at all!!! Which I'm ecstatic about....But my AAoA dropped to 3 months from 2 years. That account that I was an AU on is a 14 year old account (with a $22,000 CL). I would think that my score would take a drop by losing that AAoA, if nothing else. Weird! Anyone ever seen this?
Now in the garden...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.