Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex card hasnt reported this month?

tag
vinster95
Established Member

Amex card hasnt reported this month?

Hey everyone. I just paid one of my Amex cards to $0 in order to get my utilization down so I have the highest score possible when I apply for my next card this week. My Amex always seems to report on the 9th (thats my statement closing date). Sometimes I've seen the 8th, veryyyy rarely the 7th. Today being the 10th I figured it would have reported by now but its still not showing it. Could it have been because yesterday was a holiday? Or random thought but I'd assume this isnt the answer... but would they not report a 0 balance? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex card hasnt reported this month?

It happens at times. Use the search bar above and youll see many times they lag for whatever reason. I havent experienced yet.

Message 2 of 5
Zimmy71
Established Member

They have not reported my account as well to the bureaus. I don't know if there is a delay or it's because it's a new Amex account. 

temp-Image-Vhh-Kp-DdCi0Grrsavorone-card-artbB54NYybankamericard-credit-card-224x141-14728574960-dba503bc28-mcard-disney-100-card
Message 3 of 5
Seanwhale

I opened a amex bce last May, it's been 17 months now, they haven't report this account to Experian, I called amex credit report department twice.

Message 4 of 5
northway
Regular Contributor

@Seanwhale wrote:

I opened a amex bce last May, it's been 17 months now, they haven't report this account to Experian, I called amex credit report department twice.

Amex's reporting is all over the place sometimes. I have a few different Amex cards, my Green card doesn't report to Experian, and while it reports to Equifax and TransUnion, it hasn't updated since opening.

Personal Cards:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.