Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex slow to update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex slow to update?

Stupid question folks - anyone seeing Amex be VERY slow to update the bureaus this month?

normally they're Johnny-on-the-spot...  mine cycled a week ago and still no balance update anywhere. Usuall hits EX overnight. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex slow to update?

It took about 2 weeks for them to update to TU last month. 5 (EQ) and 8 (EX) days for the other two. Not sure if that's a reflection on the bureaus or amex as the info was obviously sent out much sooner, but I didn't have those delays with everyone else.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea my last update was the 3rd of May.

Sucks because I was gonna use it for AZEO, right now at all zero

Literally have been checking Exp everyday lol

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea my last update was the 3rd of May.

Sucks because I was gonna use it for AZEO, right now at all zero

Literally have been checking Exp everyday lol

Two other banks reported to Ex overnight and they're usually the slow ones.  Amex is just kind of... hung.  Same for their in-app fico score - no update since early may.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last in-app FICO update was actually the 6th of this month, so not bad there. 

Slow reporting definitely blew me 

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Stupid question folks - anyone seeing Amex be VERY slow to update the bureaus this month?

normally they're Johnny-on-the-spot...  mine cycled a week ago and still no balance update anywhere. Usuall hits EX overnight. 

Amex, Never updated the $4 left over on Charge CardSmiley Tongue

Citi updated 1 DC card to Zero, the other card was paid to Zero, they left $21 from previous month.

Reporting is really eratic the last 2 months.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.