Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Update on the TrueCredit Service

tag
iltph
Frequent Contributor

Re: An Update on the TrueCredit Service

The last time I did a 3 in 1 was on Dec 17 and it's saying I can't update again until Jan 16. Smiley Sad If they don't change it back, I'm going to cancel before my next renewal date.
-------------------------------------------
April 2009: TU 768
March 2009: EQ 671
February 2009: EQ 666
January 2009: TU 667 | EQ 620 | EX 669
December 2008: TU 651 | EQ 625 | EX 649
April 2008: TU 642 | EQ 636 | EX 635
November 2007: EQ 542

November 2006: EQ 501
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked mine, and it still says every 30 days for me.
Message 12 of 27
Shani
New Visitor

On the home page there's a link in the middle of the page, right side called "A message for 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring customers".

The message page says: "As of December 17, 2008, 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring subscribers will no longer have daily access to their Equifax or Experian credit reports and scores, but will be able to update them once every 30 days."...

I signed up for this early Dec specifically so I could pull reports often. Now that they've cut that off I'm going to drop it. Sure would have been nice if there had been some notice, or at the least send an email notice to current subscribers.

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the OP is confusing the Change Report with the Full Report - the change report can be ordered every day, but it only lists changes in a weird format - it does not list all lines like the full report.

the change report existed as an option since september.

the full report is stil once every 30 days.

Message 14 of 27
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

demed wrote:

I think the OP is confusing the Change Report with the Full Report - the change report can be ordered every day, but it only lists changes in a weird format - it does not list all lines like the full report.

I believe Laz. He pulled from the 17th of Dec. onwards and received the same msg as all of us. He then pulled Dec. 31. He copy and pasted the results of the screen following the pull saying he is eligible to pull again on 1-1-09. Even if he didn't pull on 12-31, his next availble pull date should have read 1-17.
Message 15 of 27
laz98
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hi demed,

you're right, the change report has been there for a while, & it's not the same as a new report.  but that is NOT what i am talking about.  i actually can pull all 3 reports every day still.  at first, i was thinking it was just a glitch or something, & that i shouldn't get my hopes up about it staying that way.  but now, i'm thinking that if it was just a glitch, it wouldn't show me the option that i copied & pasted in my first post (the part in bold).

i've actually been "eligible" to pull a new 3-in-1 report for the last 5 hours, but i'm probably not going to do it til monday.  i'll copy & paste the new date & time that it says i can pull a new 3-in-1 then.  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just ordered truecredit for the first time about 2 weeks ago.  How do I pulled new or updated reports?  I'm lost!  Can I only get new pulls once a month and if so how do I know when that date is? 
Message 17 of 27
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Jennaaylee wrote:
I just ordered truecredit for the first time about 2 weeks ago.  How do I pulled new or updated reports?  I'm lost!  Can I only get new pulls once a month and if so how do I know when that date is? 
You have to go under my credit, then to the right about midway down the page, there's an update score link. Click it and agree and confirm what they are asking you to agree to and confirm.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 27
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Laz, are you still getting updates daily from all three?

laz98 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hi demed,

you're right, the change report has been there for a while, & it's not the same as a new report.  but that is NOT what i am talking about.  i actually can pull all 3 reports every day still.  at first, i was thinking it was just a glitch or something, & that i shouldn't get my hopes up about it staying that way.  but now, i'm thinking that if it was just a glitch, it wouldn't show me the option that i copied & pasted in my first post (the part in bold).

i've actually been "eligible" to pull a new 3-in-1 report for the last 5 hours, but i'm probably not going to do it til monday.  i'll copy & paste the new date & time that it says i can pull a new 3-in-1 then.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 27
laz98
Senior Contributor

yes sir, i sure am!  sorry i never came back & updated the forum.  Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.