cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any data points on late payment hitting 2 yr mark?

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any data points on late payment hitting 2 yr mark?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not usually one to bring 2+ week threads back to life, but I never really got the answer I was looking for and perhaps some new eyes will see this and be able to chime in with it refreshed.

Again, all I'm looking for is anyone that's had a late payment cross the 2 year mark that checked their scores both before and after it passed 2 years.  I'm curious how many points your scores went up when this happened.  2 other crucial pieces of info would be the severity of the late payment (60 days, 90 days, etc) and how many other late payments you possess in your file.

I'm less than a month away from my 90 day late payment crossing the 2 year mark, so I'll have a data point to add soon enough.

Threads can be commented in for one year from date of creation after that they are locked to further comments unless they are a special thread like backdoor numbers or Amex 3x, etc

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any data points on late payment hitting 2 yr mark?

Interesting, as I believe I've seen multiple threads lately that were around 2 years old that were brought back to life.  Perhaps they were special threads or something and I didn't realize it.  Good information though and good to know.

So back to the topic at hand, who has had a late payment cross the 2 year mark and has some scoring data to go along with it?

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.