Did you mean: 

Anybody else get an email about Paypal changing terms

tag
RSX
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal credit up and running

I used the CLI button and went from $7200 -> $10k 

others have have noted that is the default max

i am ready for it to report because I will have a zero balance on it tmrw.  I accelerated my payments for a promotion that ran until Dec.   

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 121 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone noticed this?

My PayPal Credit account (not the mastercard version) is updated to the CBs everything a new charge posts.

Is this normal?

I am not liking this because it decreases my score every time it reports. Smiley Happy

Thanks, guys! Smiley Wink

Message 122 of 179
RSX
Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone noticed this?

Mine hasn’t started reporting yet- I have had it for awhile, so I think the older Accts won’t report until late Aug or Sept

sucks for it to report that often.  

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 123 of 179
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My PayPal Credit account (not the mastercard version) is updated to the CBs everything a new charge posts.

Is this normal?

I am not liking this because it decreases my score every time it reports. Smiley Happy

HUH??  EVERY time a new charge posts ???????   That is absolutely insane.  I mean really, who does that?

When did you open your account?

I will rarely ever use this account again if I see that happening.  The purpose of reporting to the bureaus is not to report "purchases."   Creditors are supposed to report overall monthly outcomes.  Something about reporting all my individual purchases seems to violate my privacy.

Message 124 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gonzozap wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this normal?

HUH??  EVERY time a new charge posts ???????   That is absolutely insane.  I mean really, who does that?

When did you open your account?

I will rarely ever use this account again if I see that happening.  The purpose of reporting to the bureaus is not to report "purchases."   Creditors are supposed to report overall monthly outcomes.  Something about reporting all my individual purchases seems to violate my privacy.

I opened it 1 week from today ago. Smiley Sad

Message 125 of 179
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit 7/20-7/24 2019 Synchrony Takeover

@ Gonzozap wrote: 

Aftering learning the CLI is a SP, I logged back on and asked for an increase from $4k to $9k.  Approved.  Darn, should have asked for more.  I have used my acct a lot but never had a balance above $1k.

Thanks for the heads up about the soft pull.  I asked for a 4k credit line increase and I got it!  Smiley Happy  I'm happy with what I received!  Will help with the utilization for sure!!! 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 126 of 179
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

PayPal Credit - Yet to report

Latest statement cut 8/2/19 and still no alerts. All other SYNC accounts for me usually report the day before statement cuts according to "balance updated date" on reports. Sometimes the alert is a few days later, but never 5 days later. I guess I have another month, which is awesome! At least it will be 6 months old, or older, when they get around to me.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 127 of 179
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit - Yet to report

Im telling you, we b grandpas and get to keep our hidden lines lolSmiley Wink
Message 128 of 179
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

hope so

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 129 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s not September yet. Smiley Wink

Message 130 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.