Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to track ALL reports & scores???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyway to track ALL reports & scores???

I am currently signed up for the 3 bureau credit monitoring here on myFICO, but is there another site that people can actually access their real time reports, and scores? What I mean here is can I actually see when an item drops off, and when a new account is reporting @ the exact time that it reports?

I read on here something about myprivacymatters.com & eliminateidtheft.com - Are these good products to consider to see when items drop off my reports, or to see daily updates? I'm not concerned so much about scores right now...

Any advice/thoughts are much appreciated!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyway to track ALL reports & scores???

credit karma will get the job done, and it's free.  ignore the vantage score tho, it's pretty much useless.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Eliminate ID Theft. Its alright, you get to pull your reports daily (24 hours and 1 minute) but the scores are just FAKOs. It takes a few days to get setup as they send you a code. Logging in is easy but you do have to navigate a few pages. Havent had any problems since right after I got it last year. Their system went down for a lot of people and I had no service for about 2 and half weeks. Customer service was terrible when I called, I was basically told that it wasnt their problem and when I stated my issues, the guy responded "then maybe you should just cancel then". 

I really wasnt planning on keeping it after that, but until it gives me any other problem, I guess Im going to keep it since its a daily pull for $13. I think USAA has a similar program as well.

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I read on here something about myprivacymatters.com & eliminateidtheft.com - Are these good products to consider to see when items drop off my reports, or to see daily updates? I'm not concerned so much about scores right now...

They're among the cheapest options for daily pulls of all 3 reports.  However, interface is kludgy and it is literally 24 hours before you can perform another pull.  It also takes them several days just to get your account set up.  If you're ok with that then it may be "good" for you.

Other CMS's are discussed here and another popular option is USAA's CCMP but you have to request daily pulls.  Pricing is higher but many have been able to negotiate a lower monthly rate.

@Anonymous wrote:

credit karma will get the job done

CK does not cover all 3 as requested by the OP.  It also only updates weekly, not daily as requested by the OP.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.