Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA on tu

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

BBVA on tu

Is only me than the BBVA  cleat point that was open 2 months doesn't report to TU ?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA on tu

Mine reports to TU
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 2 of 7
Jccflat
Established Contributor

How long after Acct open do they report ?

Message 3 of 7
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Mine reported on all 3 bureaus pretty quickly, within a month IIRC.

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 4 of 7
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Mine was on all 3 bureaus within a couple weeks IIRC.

Message 5 of 7
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Mine hasn't shown up yet on all three.

Message 6 of 7
JNA1
Valued Contributor

There seems to be a delay this month with BBVA. My card always updates on Experian on the 15th but didn’t yesterday. I imagine it has something to do with either the short month of Feb or President’s Day Monday. I bet it will be Tues before it does. All of our cards that have reported have done so erratically this month except the 2 Sync cards, which were on the 15th like clockwork. AMEX and PNC reported early, while Cap 1 and BBVA reported late. Disco and BB&T haven’t closed yet, so not sure about them.

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.