Message 81 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BE VERY CAREFUL WITH AMEX....

Message 82 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my "F/R" call today. They only asked for my last 3 paystubs, which if you calculate out then my income is acutally more than what I stated on my application (thanks to a raise this year).

The lady I spoke with was really nice and said that they were trying to get these done as fast as possible, maybe 4 days.

I dont think there should be any issues, just a 4 day hold on not using my accounts.

If you havent gotten one yet, just wait. I bet they are doing these on EVERYONE.

Peace
Message 83 of 89
fused
Moderator Emeritus

kotam wrote:
Got my "F/R" call today. They only asked for my last 3 paystubs, which if you calculate out then my income is acutally more than what I stated on my application (thanks to a raise this year).

The lady I spoke with was really nice and said that they were trying to get these done as fast as possible, maybe 4 days.

I dont think there should be any issues, just a 4 day hold on not using my accounts.

If you havent gotten one yet, just wait. I bet they are doing these on EVERYONE.

Peace

If they ask me, I will pay my BLUE card in full and close the two cards I have with them.
Message 84 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: F/R COMPLETE - BE VERY CAREFUL WITH AMEX....

ekuzniar wrote:
Just wanted to update everyone since it seems that I was the first to get the FR...

My FR was initiated on 07/09.  They said it would take 10-12 business days.  It took 8 and I got the call this morning that it was complete.  All accounts suspensions have been released and there has been no change to my limits.  I reported my HHI as 103K and my personal tax return has 53K for last year, and still there was no issue and no further questions.  My total CL with them is 7K, and they said that they felt that my income of 53K was sufficient for the credit line I had.  I'll hit them up next year for an increase when my tax return is complete and has double the income. 

Good luck to everyone else.

This is a relief as my income last year was 49k, this year so far 50k with base
of 73k wich is what I put on my card, I am now transfering for a 124,800 base position
and I have an extension on my taxes from last year...
I was sweating the FR but I won't now although still waiting for my cards...
Message 85 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Peace

ask them for a CLI when it is over then....
Message 86 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Peace

hmmmm...I believe FicoFocused asked for a CLI after his FR and got the 7-10 day message!! I personally would tip toe for a little while after a FR!!
Message 87 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I probably will. I was hoping they would have asked me for a tax return instead. My combined income is twice what I use to apply for credt.

I should have wrote something really stupid on the fax like... "by electronically accepting this fax, you agree to assume all responsibility of debt for this account and release account holder from any and all financial obligations."

wondering how that would have gone over...

Peace
Message 88 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

not to keep bumping this thread, but my F/R is over. No changes, and it only took about 24 hrs. I faxed my info about 4pm on Wed and they called me 3pm the next day and said the hold was lifted.

Didnt ask about a CLI. I think I will wait a couple of months until the other 2 cards show up on my CR and see what that does to my score.

Peace
Message 89 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.