Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Fico score updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Fico score updates

Does anyone else use this? I didn't know they even had this until I came across a myfico thread. I just activated it. I can't find anywhere to view your score in the app. Is this only available by logging into the desktop site? I'm surprised they don't advertise this.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SUMRFUN
Established Member

Re: BOA Fico score updates

Yep...I just checked mine. Pulled in at a 693 score for this month on the BOA. Go ahead an sign in to BOA online site. Once you are registered they will send you an email link every month. Hope this helps!
As of 7/22: FICO EX-794 EQ-792 TU-798
Total Credit Limits $255K = Credit util 1% overall AAoA 5.2 years...All thanks to the forum!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for your reply. I signed up earlier. Thx for the info on how it's delivered. Would be nice if it was available in app like my nfl extra card or my credit union. I sent app feedback for it. Still cool tho.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This feature is not yet embedded to the app. It should be there over the summer according to a message I received from boa few weeks ago. 

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@ncochran1989 wrote:
Does anyone else use this? I didn't know they even had this until I came across a myfico thread.

Wouldn't one or more myFICO threads indicate that people use it? Smiley Very Happy

@ncochran1989 wrote:
I'm surprised they don't advertise this.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/education/fico-score-learning.go

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.