Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Rewards Points

tag
blackfines1
Contributor

BOA Rewards Points

I do have 44k Boa Rewards Points and don't know what to do with it, Ps: I would like to convert my point onto miles but this option isn't available , any advice?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Rewards Points

@blackfines1 wrote:

I do have 44k Boa Rewards Points and don't know what to do with it, Ps: I would like to convert my point onto miles but this option isn't available , any advice?

It would help if we knew which BofA card you're talking about! Different cards have different reward structures. Please tell us the specific card you have, e.g., Customized Cash Rewards Visa, and we'll take it from there!

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 2 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

As mentioned above the specific card is relevant as that will dictate both your available options and the net value-per-point of each option, you can't just pool them together from multiple card types like you can for example with AMEX MR or City TYP.  

As an example 44,000 Premium Rewards points would be worth $440 in cash back whereas 44,000 Travel Rewards points would be worth I believe $264 if cashed out.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 5
blackfines1
Contributor

it is a BOA Business travel rewards card , but points can be transfer to personal card has i have both cards

boa_travel.jpg

Message 4 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You should research this but I'm thinking that unless you are prepared to book travel using the BoA Travel Center your best value is probably going to be to redeem them as statement credits for dining or "travel" spend at $0.01/point.

I say "travel" because BoA is a bit flexible in how they define the category.  For example, their travel category includes services like Uber/Lyft, EZ-Pass, and garage parking fees as well as entrance fees to museums.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.