Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOO!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOO!

Stopping in to say hi!  Haven't posted much in the last few days...I'm kinda at a stall waiting on disputes to get investigated and DH to try and convince his ex to help us out with the CA regarding the repo...she hung up on him and hasn't called to check on the boys in 2 days.  Yeah...we're gonna get help from her I can just feel it Smiley Mad

Good to see so many having success!!  I've kinda got the credit blues right now...in a funk.  I guess 'cause not much is changing on the CR front right now ~ for either of us.  I did manage to get into excel tonight and make a spreadsheet on DH's credit.  Typed up a few more DV letters to CA's...since disputing earlier this month they verified.  I don't understand how one of the CRA's can investigate and delete and another gets verification on the same debt ~ it's crazy, I tell you....just plain crazy!!

Ok...back to catching up on all that I've missed!

Keep fightin the good fight y'all! Smiley Wink

~Kim
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOO!

Hang in there!  I believe if you put in the time and effort you will see positive results!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOO Back at ya!  I am really sorry to hear what that ex is doing to the kidsSmiley Sad  However, the kids will know you two are taking the high road and resolving things the right waySmiley Happy  Good luck!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hang in there kims! the payoff will reveal itself sooner than you know...just have patience and remember to breathe!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.