Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA which one

tag
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

CA which one

I would like to know which CA I can use to check my CR every day or every other day.My scores are TU: 722, EQ: 639 and EX: 648
Thanks
   Kooliad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA which one

Kooliad wrote:
I would like to know which CA I can use to check my CR every day or every other day.My scores are TU: 722, EQ: 639 and EX: 648
Thanks
   Kooliad

I don't think you mean CA, that's a collection agency.  LOL.  I use Truecredit to monitor my reports, but the scores they give are NOT true FICOs.  I used the free Scorewatch for a month, did what I could and then pulled the second free EQ report you are entitled to to see if my work paid off any.  I may cancel Scorewatch, not sure yet.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kooliad wrote:
Thanks
   Kooliad

I use TrueCredit as I can pull new CR every 24hr+a min...I have score watch to watch scores
Message 3 of 4
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Yeah you are so right Daytona18 sorry about that. I guess I will have to get Truecredit. How much is it a month?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.