Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI AU SUCCESS!!!!!!

tag
Chicago1227
Established Member

CITI AU SUCCESS!!!!!!

My father added me as an AU to his CITI; I just got an alert from Credit Karma that activity was detected, and both CB just reflected the update. My report was aged TWENTY YEARS, and my utilization dropped to 20% thanks to his no-balance-carrying 35k limit.

I have not paid for my FICO mortage scores yet, as I am waiting for one more thing to update, but I figured this was useful! I will post the score increase after I buy the new report. 

5 REPLIES 5
ventura407
Established Member

Re: CITI AU SUCCESS!!!!!!

I just signed up with MyFico and you still get updates and score updates daily. so you don't have to wait, i prefer this also because it helps me compare and see how I have come along.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage, credit, auto, other only updates once a month. Fico 8 is constantly updating up or down. If you want mortgage, wait until you have everything in before buying or you will either buy again or wait a month if you get monthly subscription.
Message 3 of 6
Chicago1227
Established Member

I did buy one of my FICO reports, and I am oddly not seeing the CITI reflected there? Do they update slower than the vantage? I understand the scores are different, but would they not pull the same information?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

I've noticed sometimes myfico does not update until a few days after experian shows an update for my Fico 8 scores.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 5 of 6
Chicago1227
Established Member

My google searching has made me belive that FICO lags behind CK in updating - any ideas how many days behind it typically reports?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.