Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called TU today! Good news!

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Called TU today! Good news!

I sent a dispute to TU and they signed for it (return receipt requested) on 02/29.

I called today to check on the status of my dispute and to inquire why they haven't removed the incorrect names listed on my CR and the customer service rep said that my dispute has not been entered onto my report as of yet. I didnt press the issue and jsut smiled, and said OK.

Tick tock goes the clock.

They are going to run out of time and I am going to get EVERYTHING negative deleted. heheheheh
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Called TU today! Good news!

Acctually they have 5 days from receipt to mark them as disputed and send the dispute to the creditor.

ngerasimatos wrote:
I sent a dispute to TU and they signed for it (return receipt requested) on 02/29.

I called today to check on the status of my dispute and to inquire why they haven't removed the incorrect names listed on my CR and the customer service rep said that my dispute has not been entered onto my report as of yet. I didnt press the issue and jsut smiled, and said OK.

Tick tock goes the clock.

They are going to run out of time and I am going to get EVERYTHING negative deleted. heheheheh

Message 2 of 3
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Called TU today! Good news!

Regardless, they have 30 days total to get the reply back to me though, Yes?
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.