cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling All Newbies! Calling All Newbies!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Calling All Newbies! Calling All Newbies!

B C D and E

This site has great news and keeps me up to date. I like reading about different topics even if they do not pertain to me right now they may help out someone I know and me in the future.I NEED to improve my personal financial situation to make me a better person and my declining situation will be getting better with help from this site...Thank you so much everyone who contributes.

Message 61 of 70
forever1948
Valued Member

d
Message 62 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

D) Improving personal financial situation (bought or buying a house or vehicle, paid or paying off debt, etc.)

Debt and Vehicle!

Message 63 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

D and this is my very first post!
Message 64 of 70
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

G (other).  

Lurked for many months. First posted when I got ticked off over a thread I was reading, in which the OP apparently felt this site was a primer for deadbeats rather than a help center for those wishing to learn about their credit and how to improve it.

Still here because there's great info, great peeps and, well....it DOES get addictive!

Carry on... 

Message 65 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to get in the position to buy a house (D)
Message 66 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, this is something of an informal poll, mostly because it's not a real poll, and that's because sane, thinking people don't let me initiate polls.

I'm curious, if you joined MyFico Forums in 2009, or if you first started posted here in 2009, what motivated you to join or start posting?

A) Experian's decision to stop selling you your FICO score

B) The economy and economic news

C) Banking and mortgage meltdown (more specific version of B)

D) Improving personal financial situation (bought or buying a house or vehicle, paid or paying off debt, etc.)

E) Declining personal financial situation (BK, foreclosure, collections, etc.)

F) Nunya bidniz

G) Other

I started posting in March.

D & G

I started taking better care of my finances and started paying off my debts.

I also wanted to know what would/ would not impact my Fico Score...

Message Edited by Credit_repair on 04-08-2009 05:02 AM
Message 67 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Credit_repair.  I'm just curious because our scores are very similar.  Have you had any problems obtaining credit in the past 3 months?  I ask because, like i said, our scores are very similar and i've had some trouble.  i was able to obtain a nice BofA cc with a nice limit last week by using recon.

EQ: 640

TU: 669

EX: ?

Message 68 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another one for 'D". I am definately a newbie, just registered today. I too am so greatful and impressed as well at all the information and the kindness from everyone. Thankssssssssssssssss!!!
Message 69 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

d
Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.