Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Equifax online dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot access Equifax online dispute

Has anyone found resolution to this issue? 

I cannot access my equifax report at all, ANYWHERE... equifax, lock and alert, annual credit report, myfico, credit karma or any of the others.

I spent hours on the phone with them getting hung up on or dropped back into a que. Aside being a huge PITA it's also holding up my mortgage, my lenders can't pull it now either. I was able to one day and pulled it again on myfico a few days later and I got an information mismatch error - equifax confirmed all of my information was corrected and has been zero help.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jermbo_12 Yes read post #8!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also file a complaint with the CFPB. It won't be immediate though.

This is what we get when companies outsource - we'd better get used to it because it is only getting worse. But definitely we need to keep complaining- complacency/ acceptance of substandard service is not something all should ever need to get used to.

Equifax is clearly abusing its quasi monopoly status- its bad faith management of our data is also a huge security risk for us all. The sooner this company is fined and shut down the better.

Message 13 of 15
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

I can not access mine either. Who do I file a complaint with? I have a few disputes that are done and can’t see what they did cause if this
Current Scores

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

File a complaint with the CFPB. that's the only way to get Equifax to do anything. Otherwise they just try to wear you down by giving you the runaround, transferring your phone call back and forth to different divisions.

Or the classic Equifax - having you fill out a form online with all of your information- all the while taking a significant amount of time- only for their website to give you an error message when you hit submit. Equifax is a trash company.

Just go directly to the CFPB, the only ones who can force them to comply.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.