Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One not reporting AU to Experian - Reports to Others

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One not reporting AU to Experian - Reports to Others

Coincidentally, Experian is my lowest score. The account boosted my TU and EQ up 30+ points, so I am kind of confused why Experian is not reporting it. I talked to capital one and they said they report to all- should i try to reach out to experian?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One not reporting AU to Experian - Reports to Others

That would be the next step in the chain.  The creditor reports to the CRA.  If the creditor claims they are reporting to the CRA then contact the CRA to see if you can detemrine why the tradeline isn't on your report.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I would contact them also. There is a possibility that for some reason they haven't updated yet, but calling them will not hurt.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long has it been?  I've seen things pop up on 2 bureau reports but not the third for another month for whatever reason.  Just because the creditor reports all of the information to all 3 bureaus, sometimes 1 of 3 won't actually update the reported information as fast as the other 2. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.