Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase reports to TU... right?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase reports to TU... right?

Ex pulled this morning shows last updated 3/6 (I PIF'd my statement balance from a few days prior) balance of $0. TU doesn't show the account at all.

Is this a problem or does it just have to shake out?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase reports to TU... right?

@Anonymous wrote:

Ex pulled this morning shows last updated 3/6 (I PIF'd my statement balance from a few days prior) balance of $0. TU doesn't show the account at all.

Is this a problem or does it just have to shake out?

Thanks!

Chase reports to all three bureaus. My experience is that TU is the slowest to post changes. It should definitely "shake out."

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase reports to all three bureaus. My experience is that TU is the slowest to post changes. It should definitely "shake out."

Same experience here.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditWise sent an alert -- even though it wasn't time for the 7-day update. Reported just a day after I used my update haha.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to the forums, but thought I could add something here. I just got approved for the Chase Sapphire Reserve on wednesday 3/8 at my local branch. My FAKO Credit Karma account showed a -5 point Transunion reduction the next day on thursday 3/9, but my Equifax has not changed yet. As the others said, I believe they pull all 3. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No reason to believe Chase would pull all 3... Chase doesn't show as an open account on any CR until your first statement, you just saw the effect of an HP.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.