Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Support

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Child Support

Dealing with the "government" agencies is just like being caught in a spider web - if a person flails around they most often get more entangled and sometimes eaten.  The trick is to get out in a very precise manner.  Just like everything else - if you know exactly what to do it's possible.  
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

My child was running around in Goodwill store clothes but my ex-wife was wearing Armani suits and driving new cars.  To quote Chris Rock "I wouldn't say that what OJ did was right...... but I understand"
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Dealing with the "government" agencies is just like being caught in a spider web - if a person flails around they most often get more entangled and sometimes eaten. The trick is to get out in a very precise manner. Just like everything else - if you know exactly what to do it's possible.

I'd opt for a flamethrower myself. Quicker, and it teaches the spider to go after other meat...I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ;-)

Message Edited by TheNewWorldMan on 04-20-2007 02:35 PM
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.