Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank you points

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Citi Thank you points

Hey guys, was wondering if I should get the Citi thank you credit cards just to build for international travel, I know amex and chase partner with Singapore airlines and flying blue, that way all 3 could stack. But, only reason why I didn't get a citi thank you credit card yet is because I've been reading that they aren't valueable and the ones that are is UR and Amex. But, if amex has singapore airlines and flying blue too then I think it makes sense, also I feel like I could use citi credit cards more often then amex. What do you guys think I should do? Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Thank you points

@TheBoondocks wrote:
Hey guys, was wondering if I should get the Citi thank you credit cards just to build for international travel, I know amex and chase partner with Singapore airlines and flying blue, that way all 3 could stack. But, only reason why I didn't get a citi thank you credit card yet is because I've been reading that they aren't valueable and the ones that are is UR and Amex. But, if amex has singapore airlines and flying blue too then I think it makes sense, also I feel like I could use citi credit cards more often then amex. What do you guys think I should do? Thanks!

Good timing on your question, because I just read this article on the Citi ThankYou Premier card today, and after reading it decided to get the card which I did Smiley Happy

PS I think you should get the moderator to move your post to "credit cards" where I think it will get more action.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 3
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Thank you points

Congrats on applying for the card bro! Wow, that was a good read, I might get the card too lol.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.