Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection removed

Long story short. I had a Bellsouth bill turned over to a CA which reported to CRA's before I could pay them. When I saw it was a collection I paid right away and asked the rep to delete from the report but he wouldn't. I sent a email to the CEO of the CA basically begging they remove from my reports. Today they did. I suppose they're not all bad? Anyway, I thanked them profusely and I'm so happy I just wanted to tell someone. So there you have it.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Collection removed

WTG!!!  Congrats  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Not bad!  GW letter after the fact... and by email... life should be this easy!

Glad it went so well for you!  Congrats!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW a CA with a heart?

Wish I could find one of those.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

GREAT!!! WTG
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

To say I was surprised would be a HUGE understatement. I started repair last fall (425ish) and there were, (still are) times you get so fed up that you just want to quit and give up. That's where I was with this one so I figured hey it can't hurt. Big smiles here! (over 600 now on TU and EQ)
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

alkizz wrote:
To say I was surprised would be a HUGE understatement. I started repair last fall (425ish) and there were, (still are) times you get so fed up that you just want to quit and give up. That's where I was with this one so I figured hey it can't hurt. Big smiles here! (over 600 now on TU and EQ)

Fantastic work... Keep on plugging!

Rob
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm about plugged out. EX is gonna be the death of me.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell me who was in charge of the collection and who you sent the GW letter to.  I just PIF'd mine 6 year old Bellsouth Bill and saw that it was paid off but not removed. I know it will drop off next year, but it would be nice to remove it now.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent you a PM. I'm kinda gun shy about outing them just yet.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.