Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Analyzer tool inquiry!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Analyzer tool inquiry!

I am currently rebuilding my credit and my goal is to purchase a home. Does anyone know of a debt analyzer tool for free or fee that I can use that actually REALLY works. I need to be able to determine if I should pay off all card balances or pay them down within 10% of balance for maximum credit score boost. Some say pay in full and others state not too. Any help would be greatly appreciative!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Analyzer tool inquiry!

@Anonymous wrote:

I am currently rebuilding my credit and my goal is to purchase a home. Does anyone know of a debt analyzer tool for free or fee that I can use that actually REALLY works. I need to be able to determine if I should pay off all card balances or pay them down within 10% of balance for maximum credit score boost. Some say pay in full and others state not too. Any help would be greatly appreciative!! 

Welcome to MyFICO

I don't know about any credit analyzer but to answer your question about obtaining maximum score by paying down your balances- all of your cards should report a $0 balance with the exception of one that should report a very small balance like $10.

Good luck with your goal of a new home and if you have questions about that process please visit our Mortgage Credit forum.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Analyzer tool inquiry!

Thank you! I will get over to that area now! I have plenty of questions. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.