Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards and FICO models

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Cards and FICO models

Curious to know if theres a list of which credit cards/banks pull which FICO model

Like, Chase uses FICO 8, Citi uses Vantage 3, Comenity uses FICO 9...?

I have no idea if those are correct, just curious because with pulling my 3B report each month here, I know all of the scores and would know who I have a better chance with when I apply

Thanks,

Brew

6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Cards and FICO models

Tell us what cards you're interested in. Maybe we can help nail down some of what you're looking for.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a strong element of randomness to what pulls what, and no online list or forum is going to be able to guarantee you that Credit Card X pulls report Y in format Z.

In fact, many of those online databases are completely backwards.  Not to mention unchecked and subject to the whims of those who reported the information.

Lel @ "chase 10k SL with 620 equifax and lots of inquiries and new accounts"

Complete BS.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you. That was what I suspected, but wanted to ask

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind sharing your SL on your USAA card? I have similar scores and am showing a preselected offer from them for their rate advantage card and am considering applying. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roy... $2000. Never CLI'd

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.