Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma now updates EQ Daily

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Credit Karma now updates EQ Daily

Logged in to see if all is well with payments and such. Of course the scores mean nothing. But saw the announcement on the page. TU has for a while updated daily and now EQ is updated on a daily basis. Good way to see whats up daily (not that i do) on 2 of the 3 CRA's when you need a quick look for changes. Especially for when you need to see any changes after payments for anything. Saw the old thread in news about TU few yrs back when it was once a week.

ck.JPG

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Karma now updates EQ Daily

Thanks for sharing! This is awesome news i wish they would add experian to the mix just to be able to monitor everything in one place . Even though alot of people dont like CK but i think its a great tool to have as long as you know the scores mean nothing in the real world. Have a good one 👍 

Message 2 of 13
RobynJ
Established Contributor

I use it all the time but it isn't true it only updates if there is a score change. If not it doesn't update for a week if the score stays the same. I have looked into this for the last 3 months. This is my DP on this subject

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 3 of 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@RobynJ wrote:

I use it all the time but it isn't true it only updates if there is a score change. If not it doesn't update for a week if the score stays the same. I have looked into this for the last 3 months. This is my DP on this subject

I've had the same experience. They claim it's daily, but I only notice a change if there's an actual change in score, only then does it pull a fresh report to go with the new score. Kinda misleading, IMO.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks @FireMedic1 - I noticed it one day last week which is another helpful addition in monitoring our credit reports.

Message 5 of 13
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Thanks @FireMedic1 - I noticed it one day last week which is another helpful addition in monitoring our credit reports.

Same here! Thanks for bringing it to the forum @FireMedic1 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

One thing I've noticed is CK creates a new EQ credit report in response to one of my cards being updated. It's easy for me to see, because it's literally the only difference between my last 4 EQ reports (not even the dollar amounts changed). Though there is a lag. In 3 instances, the credit report lagged the reported date by 3-4 days, and in 1 case it lagged by 7 days.

Message 7 of 13
tnhomestead
Frequent Contributor

Mine is not showing a daily update on EQ. Don't know why, bunch of changed items lately but CK is still showing update 4/14 if memory serves me. 

Their website still shows

You get access to your credit scores and reports from TransUnion and Equifax, with weekly updates

Maybe it's a pilot program?

Message 8 of 13
ChiTownTony
Contributor

Credit Karma definitely does not update daily for me (at least TransUnion), as WalletHub shows changes days before Credit Karma. 

820+
Message 9 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@ChiTownTony wrote:

Credit Karma definitely does not update daily for me (at least TransUnion), as WalletHub shows changes days before Credit Karma. 

Today I pulled a paid MyFICO TU report.  My free CK TU report was more up to date.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.