cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Sesame Using TransUnion Data

tag
dburnsy12

Credit Sesame Using TransUnion Data

When did Credit Sesame change from Experion to TU take place? Noticed it today......

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Sesame Using TransUnion Data

Mine still says Experian.  I'm only a free member, but if I click on the download your credit report, everything still says all data provided by Experian as of a few seconds ago.  I do know that CreditKarma uses transunion though.

Message 2 of 9
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Don't know exactly but I have seen prior posts on this.  It seems to be a gradual rollout though.

Message 3 of 9
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

i noticed my iPhone app switched over about 2 weeks ago.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you got a popup and clicked "see my credit", you got switched to Transunion.

Message 5 of 9
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh that was it....I am also a free member, I noticed when I got where I could see credit info that I saw at the bottom powered by TU...thought maybe it's a transition to everyone changing over to it eventually.

Message 6 of 9
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah yeah. I saw that popup this morning & ignored it and my EX Fako score was still there. Just clicked that a little while ago & it switched to the same TU Fako CK uses. So, I deleted my CS account, only reason I had it was for EX monitoring, my CU uses EX.. A couple of my CCS give me Fico, a couple give me TU, and I use CK for TU & EQ. No use for CS switched to TU, CK is much better, less annoying with junk email. Even with my data/account gone I bet I'll have to use Unsubscribe to get rid of CS's junk mail.

Be aware if you delete your CS data & account it tells you "because of arrnagments with credit data providers you must wait 1 year before opening a new account".

Message 7 of 9
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Mine just switched over today, a nice 100+ point drop Smiley Tongue (717 to 574)

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed it on Friday. I don't like it.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.