Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card

Ok I paid my full balance on April 18th I really needy credit limit to reset I'm hungry and going without due to you ppl not doing your jobs. Please don't make me close this account today
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit card

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the myFICO forums.

Who is your question or inquiry addressed to? Which particular credit card?

Unfortunately, our myFICO members would not be able to address your specific situation since no one here manages cardholder accounts.

If you can provide additional information, we can point you in the right direction.
Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Is the issue that you have a credit card that you paid the entire balance, and the creditor has not yet updated the current balance to show $0?

Creditors usually update only once a month, and it has only been 5 days since you paid.

It takes a few days for the creditor to process a payment, post to their accounting records, and then new billing and reporting to the CRAs is delayed until the next regular monthly billing to the consumer and/or reporting to the CRA.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, no one on this forum has control over anything related to your personal credit card account.  I'm unclear who it is that you're trying to communicate with and/or what your goal is?

Message 4 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok I paid my full balance on April 18th I really needy credit limit to reset I'm hungry and going without due to you ppl not doing your jobs. Please don't make me close this account today

Okay, I’m taking a stab at this. 

Your CL is $500. You charged a total of $490, and on April 18th you PIF. Your CL hasn’t updated back to $500 as of April 4/23, 5 days later. As @RobertEG said, it’s only been 5 days.

Now granted, all my cards adjust my CL once payment has been received, but I have history with them and I push payments through my billpay.

Is this a new card, is this a subprime card, is this a secured card? Did you send payment snail mail? Did you pull payment? Just throwing some questions out there because you haven’t given us any info to go on. 

And I hope you’re joking about going hungry because the CL hasn’t reset. Because if you close the account, that’s only hurting you, not the lender. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.