Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit.com Monthly Fico Update

tag
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

Credit.com Monthly Fico Update

Wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing Credit.com (Extracredit) website.

I have not been able to access for last 2 days and can't find any info on whats happening.

I see the automatic payment from them is working fine as I was charged on the 16th as usual.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cowboys4Life
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit.com Monthly Fico Update

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing Credit.com (Extracredit) website.

I have not been able to access for last 2 days and can't find any info on whats happening.

I see the automatic payment from them is working fine as I was charged on the 16th as usual.

I don't have an account there but the site is up and running.  Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that fixes it.

Message 2 of 4
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

I just logged in to my account and everything seems to be working fine.

Credit_Master

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 3 of 4
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

I just logged in to my account and everything seems to be working fine.

Credit_Master

@Credit_Master  @Cowboys4Life  Strange I tried again clearing cookies and different browsers then tried on my phone and everytime I tried to login to Extracredit for my 28 Fico scores I get this:

extracredit-down.JPG

Also ran it through "Down for everyone or just me" and got this:

extracredit-downa.JPG

Will keep trying though, Thanks for the responses.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.