Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reports

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Credit reports

I have my credit guide for Amex, Chase journey for Chase, Discover score card to see if i am pre-approved for there cards, are there any other credit reports i should sign up for for pre-approvals? Thank you and be safe. I"m keep this in one thread so i can save it.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
razzy116
Established Contributor

Re: Credit reports

Maybe i worded it wrong, what other credit card companies have credit card approval"s on there website like Amex, Discover, chase has on there website. Hope i wordrd it right.

Message 3 of 8
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

All of them.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@razzy116 wrote:

I have my credit guide for Amex, Chase journey for Chase, Discover score card to see if i am pre-approved for there cards, are there any other credit reports i should sign up for for pre-approvals? Thank you and be safe. I"m keep this in one thread so i can save it.

@razzy116 

You REALLY need to utilize the "search feature" above.........................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 8
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I believe @razzy116 is asking of lenders that have those "credit journey" type sites that eventually (sometimes) yield preapprovals, such as Chase's credit journey or Discover's Scorecard. I believe those are the only ones.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 8
razzy116
Established Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

I believe @razzy116 is asking of lenders that have those "credit journey" type sites that eventually (sometimes) yield preapprovals, such as Chase's credit journey or Discover's Scorecard. I believe those are the only ones.

Yes Omar, you hit it on the spot, Amex has one to. Thank you.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i've never used Amex credit score site to yield approvals but Chase, yes definitely.

As mentioned above, I believe those may be the only ones ( at least that I'm aware of).

As a side note, I'm sure you've been told.... stay away from credit karma, credit sesame, and even Experian itself has "recommendations" all of which are unreliable.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.