cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditscorecard - how often does it update?

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Creditscorecard - how often does it update?

Like the title says - how often does CSC update?

Seems like it takes forever Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Creditscorecard - how often does it update?

Message 2 of 5
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

30 days does seem like forever when you start becoming vigilant about your credit.

I have a couple of monitoring services that update every 30 days but I also have others that update daily, weekly, 14 days mixed between Vantage scores and Fico scores to ease the pain of waiting.

Message 3 of 5
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

30 days does seem like forever when you start becoming vigilant about your credit.

I have a couple of monitoring services that update every 30 days but I also have others that update daily, weekly, 14 days mixed between Vantage scores and Fico scores to ease the pain of waiting.

Which of the ones you have update FICO daily?  Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 5
MrZero
Regular Contributor

Yeah, once a month, what you do is sign up to Experian's free service two weeks or so later so you get an updated Experian score twice a month. Of course that can get screwed up like it did with me on Experian because I tried their "boost" around the same time Credit Scorecard updated and it updated on Experian's site too so now they update only a couple days apart until I maybe try it again. That said, Experian's site can also update inbetween updates with new info.

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

Which of the ones you have update FICO daily?  Smiley Happy

Sign up to Credit Check Total/Experian's $1 trial and your EX score up will update daily within the trial time, after it finishes then start another one later, not really a major need for daily FICO updates.

Updated 8/12/22.

Total Inquiries: EX: 1|TU: 1|EQ: 1
Derogs: 0
AAoA: 2Y1M
AoOA: 2Y6M.
AoYA: 1Y1M.
Total CL: 57,600
Utilization: ~1%

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.