Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRP Debt Relief Program???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DRP Debt Relief Program???

I received a random letter from GHS Solutions (which after the aid of Google find is some debt settlement firm out of Florida...and not a very highly thought of one at that) the other day with DRP Program Notice Listing: DSP-L172 at the top. It goes on to list an "Individual ID" etc. And it lists RE: 'the county I live in' Records and an *Estimated Balance:$13,000.

I have no idea what this could possibly be in reference to and i don't really have any interest in giving GHS Solutions the time of day. Anyone see anything like this? Is this a bogus, unscrupulous method of GHS to bait me into a sales pitch for their services? How do I research this $13,000 balance I supposedly have with the county records? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: DRP Debt Relief Program???

I have no idea what it is.  I would not respond to them.

If you have something with the county that has not been paid the county will have a record of it or it will possibly be a judgment on your CR.

I would start with the county.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DRP Debt Relief Program???

I haven't received anything from "GHS" but I have gotten similar mailers (and I'm sure scam-mail) ..

Your mailer probably requires you to pay a fee to the scammer,, which entitles you to be part of whatever settlement they are telling you about,,

If your county really is posting you are owed 13-grand,, It would be a public record (since that is how "GHS" supposidly found out),, go to the county court house and ask em' ...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.