cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Has a Free Credit Score Card Even if your not a Customer!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Has a Free Credit Score Card Even if your not a Customer!

Hi All,

Just wanted you all to know that Discover has something called a Credit Score Card where you are able to get your Fico Score every 30 days for free even if your not a customer. Here's the link.. copy and paste!  https://www.discovercard.com/application/displayLanding?pageFileId=double-paidsearch-prospect-CSP&sc...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Has a Free Credit Score Card Even if your not a Customer!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi All,

Just wanted you all to know that Discover has something called a Credit Score Card where you are able to get your Fico Score every 30 days for free even if your not a customer. Here's the link.. copy and paste!  https://www.discovercard.com/application/displayLanding?pageFileId=double-paidsearch-prospect-CSP&sc=K2QV&iq_id=r43700011201908643&cmpgnid=ps-dca-google-csp-brand-discoverscorecard&gclid=CIfMu5iLpNACFQIdaQodUw0Ovw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hi there kaykay1,

Thanks for sharing this, but this has already been discussed many times here on the forums.  It is good to have a friendly reminder every now and then though for those who are not aware.

Take care (-:

Message 2 of 4
brother7
Established Contributor

I signed up at experian.com to get access to my EX credit report every 30 days, also for free. I've synchronized the time I check Credit Scorecard so that I know exactly what's on my CR and its associated score.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I will pass along to my dad since he doesn't have Discover.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.