Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Scorecard Issues?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Scorecard Issues?

I read recently that number of accounts on their free scorecard site have been incorrect... last night I tried to log in and got a 404 error and then today it tells me it cant access my information, possible reasons listed as my credit file is locked or unable to verify my info. I have an Experian account so I know nothing is locked or changed. Anyone else having issues with their site?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Chelow
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Scorecard Issues?

Hi Op, I am one of the users with free Scorecard misinformation. Are you a Discover card holder or are you using the free service as well.? Unfortunately, I can’t help you on this matter but hopefully more experienced users will chime in soon. I believe Discover Scorecard service is having trouble all around.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just use the free service. It was supposed to update today or tomorrow for me.
Message 3 of 7
parzivalmx
Valued Member

Mine is working ok as of right now, should update in about 5 days.

US Cards

Mexico Cards
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I stopped using it because they want me to thaw my credit every time. Why go through that hassle when Experian gives me a free monthly FICO, my full Experian credit report, as well as free Experian monitoring all on their free Experian app?

Message 5 of 7
Chelow
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I stopped using it because they want me to thaw my credit every time. Why go through that hassle when Experian gives me a free monthly FICO, my full Experian credit report, as well as free Experian monitoring all on their free Experian app?

+1

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick follow up on this in case anyone else ever experiences the same - they must have just had an error on their site for a couple days for me, the actual day it was supposed to update (I had calculated wrong due to the short month of February) it showed up just fine no longer saying my Exp must be frozen.  I prefer using Experian's site for Exp score/report info anyway but I suspect scorecard's info plays into Disco preapprovals so wanted theirs updating properly too.  I definitely wouldn't want to keep using it if I start freezing my credit though, I agree it would be wildly inconvenient to have to unfreeze just to see a free monthly score update.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.