Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Secured FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Secured FICO score

I got the secured card about 40 days ago and was wondering why my statement hasn't cut yet so I did the online chat and was told it'd cut in 2 days.

I also know they give you an updated FICO score when it cuts but I asked and the CSR said it can take up to 6 months for the FICO score to update just wondering if that's how it worked for anyone else.
2 REPLIES 2
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Secured FICO score

I got that same card about 3 months ago.  Approved in mid June, first satement cut on Jul 3.  Fico score is NOT on the first statement.  But, they did send my Fico with my card in that paperwork.   Fico score was on 2nd and 3rd statment so far.   SIgn up for online access, the closing date is on the recent activities page, the last line in the grey box on the left.  Hope that helps. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Secured FICO score

Is the FICO updated online after the first statement or still no?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.