cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do You Think CreditKarma is Still Safe?

tag
RSCo
Established Contributor

Re: Do You Think CreditKarma is Still Safe?

@LS2982 wrote:

Its useless to me with once a week pulls now. I'll stick with my AMEX CMS.

+10000

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 11 of 12
RSCo
Established Contributor

Re: Do You Think CreditKarma is Still Safe?

@Themanwhocan wrote:

I don't see my CreditKarma account updating at all in over a month. I used to press the update button, and all it did was update the last update time... Yesterday they switched me to the new interface, but still no change.

I applied for and received a credit card, and had various cards post their statements in the past 1+ month. Still no change in the score, no change in the credit card utilization, and it still doesn't say I have a new credit card. So, seems like its broken to me.

Then again, since its never updated, I'd have to say its working the same as always...

Same thing here.. Was working fine for me until they cut me over to their horrible BETA site that's full of basic software bugs.. Go to their facebook page and tell them about it.. They are monitoring it..  If they can't even get the basic data back from Transunion and present it correctly, I certainly don't trust them or their site with all of the access info to all of my personal accts.. They are nuts.. 

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.