cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CR obtained here show all hard INQs?

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Does CR obtained here show all hard INQs?

@2NE1 wrote:
watched TV for over a year now, I don't miss it but it'd be nice to have DirecTV since at the moment I'm stuck watching these entertainments online.

If there is a Korean market in your area, they may have them avavaible on DVD. Check to see if they posters on those Korean drama/period piece soap operas.  They only thing I don't know is if they are subtitled or not.  IMHO they would be.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 11 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@2NE1 wrote:
@llecs you haven't heard of them because they're Korean Network channels, I'm not Asian but I'm into the whole Korean culture including k-pop music and their k-dramas (soap operas) LOL!

I need to check that out, if the kids let me watch my TV. I'm not interested in watching them, but ordered the foreign package with Verizon FIOS because I might need to watch foreign news one day. Mainly got it though for the sports. DW is a big soccer fan and many games appear on these foreign stations.

Message 12 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:
@llecs you haven't heard of them because they're Korean Network channels, I'm not Asian but I'm into the whole Korean culture including k-pop music and their k-dramas (soap operas) LOL!

I need to check that out, if the kids let me watch my TV. I'm not interested in watching them, but ordered the foreign package with Verizon FIOS because I might need to watch foreign news one day. Mainly got it though for the sports. DW is a big soccer fan and many games appear on these foreign stations.

Many of the dramas on MBC have subtitled but the news doesn't.  The best channel I found for a foreign news is CCTV News from China.  It is in English and way better than our US news providers since it has no bias.  Also check out the Wealth International channel.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 13 of 14
2NE1
Established Contributor

marty56 wrote:

If there is a Korean market in your area, they may have them avavaible on DVD. Check to see if they posters on those Korean drama/period piece soap operas.  They only thing I don't know is if they are subtitled or not.  IMHO they would be.

There are many Korean/International markets around me but watching k-dramas online for *cough* free sounds much better! Smiley Wink some of their pirated DVDs aren't in HD! Smiley Sad I've also found some k-dramas and shows on YouTube, most of the time subtitled... but sometimes I like to watch them in korean, I'm trying to learn the Hangul language too! 감사합니다!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.